Tunisia – Hammamet *
Price: £335 per person
Sunday 2nd December – Sunday 2nd December 2018 (7 Nights)
Not the dates for you? Then call us today, so we can find the right ones – 01303 272625
HOLIDAY PACKAGE OFFER
- 4* Sentido Phenicia, Hammamet Tunisia
- Based on 2 adults
- All inclusive
- Standward twin
- 2 Swimming pools, restaurants, 7 tennis courts & gym
- Walking distance from the beach & local sights
- Flights, transfers, luggage & accommodation included
- Fly from London Gatwick
4* Sentido Phenicia, Hammamet Tunisia
Right on the beachfront and backed by beautiful gardens, the SENTIDO Phenicia offers an excellent range of things for you to do.
You’ll get two swimming pools, menus that will tickle your taste buds, seven tennis courts and evening entertainment.
And it’s just metres from here to the local sights and sounds and a courtesy bus ride from the Citrus Golf courses. One of the very best hotels in Hammamet.
This hotel has won a GOLD Travelife Award. Hotels with a GOLD award display a strong commitment to sustainability, taking great care of their environmental and social impacts within their business and local communities.
They communicate their progress to others and are proud to show that they are leaders whilst constantly striving for continuous improvement.
On its own stretch of fine golden-sand beach. 200m from restaurants. 500m from main nightlife and disco. 4km from Yasmine and Citrus Golf courses (courtesy bus available, subject to availability, reservation required).
What’s included in the All Inclusive package?
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Local alcoholic drinks 10am-midnight, including selected cocktails
- Beach barbecue (mid Jun-mid Sep) and Tunisian à la carte restaurant for dinner (May-Oct, once per stay, reservations required)
- Regular daytime activities and evening entertainment including non-motorised watersports (May-Oct), volleyball, mini-golf, table tennis, live music and shows
- Mini-fridge stocked with two bottles of water on day of arrival
FOOD & DRINK
- Main buffet restaurant
- Beach barbecue (15 Jun-15 Sep)
- Tunisian à la carte restaurant (open May-Oct only)
- Moorish café
- Pool snack bar (May-Oct)
- Beach bar (May-Oct)
- Lobby bar
- American bar
- Disco bar
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve Gala meals
SWIM & SUN
- Two pools (one outdoor, one partly indoor/partly outdoor, heated Nov-Mar)
- Kids’ pool
- Sun terraces with sunloungers and parasols
SPORT & RELAXATION
- Watersports (May-Oct)
- Fitness room/gym
- Table tennis
- French bowls
JUST FOR KIDS
- Hotel-run kids’ club (4-12yrs)
- Regular daytime activities and evening entertainment
- 24hr reception
- Asian à la carte restaurant (open twice weekly)
- Additional à la carte restaurant visits
- Internationally branded drinks and bottled beer
- Massage and Turkish bath
- Pool/beach towels (deposit)
- In-room safe
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Room service
General Room Information
Rooms (some for up to three adults) have twin beds, plus an extra bed (if required), individually controlled air conditioning (usually mid Jun-mid Sep), heating (Nov-Mar), satellite television, mini-fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, full bathroom, and balcony or terrace.
Also available at a supplement: Sea View Rooms with balcony (up to three adults). Twin Rooms with balcony for sole use. Interconnecting Family Rooms (min. four people, two standard rooms with interconnecting door).
Can’t find the date you want or need more information?
Give us a call on 01303 27 26 25 (option 2) or pop in and see us at Crosskeys Travel for more information.
Or fill in the below and we shall contact you!
Why not collect your holiday money from us
* All offers are subject to availability and change.