Tunisia – Hammamet *
Price: £287 per person
Wednesday 12th December – Wednesday 19th December 2018 (7 Nights)
Not the dates for you? Then call us today, so we can find the right ones – 01303 272625
HOLIDAY PACKAGE OFFER
- Bel Azur, Hammamet Tunisia
- Based on 2 adults
- Twin room
- 2 outdoor swimming pools, 2 kids pools, mini golf, table tennis & more
- Main buffet restaurant, themed à la carte restaurant serving Tunisian cuisine
- Pool bar, beach bar, lounge bar & more
- Flights, luggage, transfers & accommodation included
- Fly from London Gatwick
Bel Azur, Hammamet Tunisia
The Bel Azur Hammamet is a wonderful hotel, its lush tropical gardens and white sand beach are perfect for days spent relaxing.
There’s no better spot to take in the sea views than at the outdoor bar perched above the beachfront.
Rooms have been refitted and decorated in a modern style, there’s always entertainment if you want it and an authentic Tunisian charm gives it more appeal.
Situated on the beachfront, reached through the hotel gardens via steps. 1km from Hammamet resort centre. Free shuttle bus to Citrus and Yasmine golf courses (subject to availability, reservations required).
What’s included in the All Inclusive package?
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Drinks 24hrs
- Speciality restaurant serving Tunisian cuisine for dinner (once per stay, reservations required 24hrs in advance), Asian, Tunisian and Italian theme nights in the main buffet restaurant
- Activities including aerobics, beach volleyball, mini-golf, table tennis and waterpolo
- Regular games, shows and live music
FOOD & DRINK
- Main buffet restaurant
- Themed à la carte restaurant serving Tunisian cuisine
- Beach bar
- Piano bar (May-Oct)
- Moorish café
- Pool bar
- Lounge bar
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve Gala meals
SWIM & SUN
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Two kids’ pools
- Indoor pool (winter only, Oct-May)
- Sun terraces with sunloungers and parasols
SPORT & RELAXATION
- Beach volleyball
- French bowls
- Table tennis
- Fitness room
JUST FOR KIDS
- Hotel-run kids’ club (4-12yrs)
- Frequent daytime activities and evening entertainment usually includes games, shows, theme nights and cabaret
- 24hr reception
- Speciality coffees
- Room service
- Pool/beach towels (deposit)
- Currency exchange
- Spa treatments and use of spa facilities
- Daytime tennis (deposit)
- Night-time tennis
- Watersports at the beach (May-Oct)
General Room Information
Rooms (up to three adults) have twin beds plus extra bed (if required), individually controlled air conditioning (usually available mid Jun-mid Sep), LCD satellite television, mini-fridge, full bathroom with hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Family Rooms (min. four people May-Oct only) up to three adults and one child or two adults and two children with sea view.
Also available at a supplement: Sea View Rooms. Bungalow-Style Twin Rooms with sea view, located in the hotel gardens. Twin Rooms for sole use. Single Rooms with sea view.
Can’t find the date you want or need more information?
Give us a call on 01303 27 26 25 (option 2) or pop in and see us at Crosskeys Travel for more information.
Or fill in the below and we shall contact you!
Or if you prefer to fill in our Holiday Enquiry Form please CLICK HERE (This will open a new page)
Why not collect your holiday money from us
* All offers are subject to availability and change.