Thank you very much for showing an interest in our Crosskeys competition.
LIKE our Facebook page and SHARE the competition post.
You must do both to be in for a chance to win
IMPORTANT – MUST READ:
Please be aware that you will need to able to travel via Crosskeys coach on Friday 24th August
We recommend that you are based in Kent, for ease to get to one of Crosskeys’ pickup and drop off points which can be found here
Pick up/Drop Off Points:
Dover, Pencester Road, Capel-le-Ferne Bus Stop (Food Market), Brickfields, Cherry Garden Lane Cheriton, Folkestone Bus Station (Bay E), Homepine House Folkestone, Sandgate Memorial Bus Stop, Seabrook, The Fountain Pub bus stop , Sellindge Village Stores, Willesborough Tesco Bus Stop, Ashford Tesco Park Farm Bus Stop, Ashford Park Street. Bus Stop A and Maidstone, Vinters Road Car Park
- 2 tickets The Making Of Harry Potter includes coach travel and entry
- The prize is nonrefundable or exchangeable
- If you win and cannot be picked up at one of the above locations we will have to choose another winner
- Winner will be chosen at random by 13:00 Tuesday 17th July 2018
ONLINE COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Crosskeys (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Crosskeys (UK) relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form printed in the magazine.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
Most of all, we wish you the best of luck!