Portugal – Algarve *
Price: £528 per person
Sunday 20th May – Sunday 27th May 2018 (7 Nights)
Not the dates for you? Then call us today, so we can find the right ones – 01303 272625
HOLIDAY PACKAGE OFFER
- 4* Hotel Vila Galé Nautico, Portugal Algarve
- Double room balcony/terraced
- All inclusive
- Outdoor & indoor swimming pools, playground, health club, Jacuzzi & massage room
- Flights & accommodation included
- Fly from London Gatwick
4* Hotel Vila Galé Nautico, Portugal Algarve (All Inclusive)
The Vila Galé Náutico hotel is the ideal place for your Summer holidays with an all-inclusive system.
This hotel located in Armação de Pêra, very close to the town’s center and only a few meters from the beach, invites you to enjoy days full of amusement, dives and great gastronomy from the Algarve.
With its navy style and nautical sports inspired decor, the 233 rooms of the Vila Galé Náutico are prepared for families with children.
As soon as you arrive, all you’ll have to worry about is resting and enjoying the outdoor pools, the playground and the children’s club for the little ones; the multi-sports field or the health club with heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, gym and massage room.
Besides offering free wi-fi access, the Vila Galé Náutico hotel has two bars and one restaurant.
At the latter, give in to the theme nights or to the Summer entertainment, intended for all ages.
There are themed shows, gastronomical experiences and even gymnastics lessons to enjoy.
In this hotel in Armação de Pêra, the hardest part will be choosing what to do.
When in doubt, seek refuge on the balcony, or have a pleasant read by the pool.
Standard Rooms (two adults and one-two children) have a double bed plus a sofa bed for two children (sofa bed can be split into two singles) or twin beds plus a folding bed (for one child only), air conditioning, satellite television, mini-fridge, hairdryer, bathroom and balcony.
Also available: Standard rooms with pool view.
Family rooms (three adults or two adults and two children) have twin beds plus sofa bed and a folding bed for a child, air conditioning, satellite television, mini-fridge, hairdryer, bathroom and balcony.
Suites (up to four adults or two adults and two children), with twin beds in the bedroom and two sofa beds in the living area.
What’s included in the All Inclusive package?
- An unlimited amount of hot, soft and locally branded alcoholic drinks (including some cocktails) served from 10.30am-11pm
- Main buffet restaurant plus à la carte pizza and pasta restaurant
- Two bars, including one serving snacks and ice cream
- Thomas Cook kids’ clubs (15 May-16 Sep)
FOOD & DRINK
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the main buffet restaurant
- Pizza and pasta à la carte restaurant for dinner (minimum stay seven nights, reservations required)
- Daytime snack bar overlooking the pool (May-Oct, weather permitting)
- Evening lounge bar
- Ice cream from the snack bar throughout the day
SWIM & SUN
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Heated indoor swimming pool with whirlpool
- Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
- Pool towels
SPORT & RELAXATION
- Activities (May-October) usually include aerobics, aquaerobics, basketball, football and table tennis
- Regular evening entertainment (May-October) usually includes live music, quizzes and karaoke
JUST FOR KIDS
- Lollo & Bernie Kids’ Club (3-7yrs), and Junior Club (8-11yrs), both 1 May-16 Sep 2017 and 15 May-16 Sep 2018
- Kids’ pool
- International brands of alcohol
- Cocktails other than the ‘cocktail of the day’
- Bottled beer and water
- Premium snacks and meal options
- À la carte visits for guests staying less than seven nights
- In-room safe
- Pool table
Can’t find the date you want or need more information?
Give us a call on 01303 27 26 25 (option 2) or pop in and see us at Crosskeys Travel for more information.
Or fill in the below and we shall contact you!
Why not collect your holiday money from us
* All offers are subject to availability and change.