Marvelous Malta *
Price: £249 per person
Date: 3rd December – 10th December 2017 (7 nights)
Not the dates for you? Then call us today, so we can find the right ones – 01303 272625
HOLIDAY PACKAGE OFFER
- Sea View – Paradise Bay Resort Hotel
- Bed & Brekfast
- 3 Outdoor Pools, 4 Children’s Pools & More
- Fly from London Gatwick
Paradise Bay Resort Hotel
Marvelous Malta – The Paradise Bay Resort Hotel is surrounded by water on all sides, so everything from the pools to the restaurant come with sweeping sea views.
This place is set on Malta’s northern tip, with views across to sister isles, Gozo and Comino. There’s a small private beach just across the road, and Paradise Bay, one of the best on the island, is a 20-minute walk away.
The hotel is built in a big arc, so most of the facilities face the Mediterranean Sea. Inside, there’s a classic look. Think glossy marble floors, leather sofas, and bedrooms painted in barley white.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
If you want to keep active, there’s a tennis court, and a multi-purpose court to keep you busy. A games room and a playground keep younger guests happy.
- Games room
- Diving*Available all year with PADI qualified diving instructors.
- TennisRackets can be provided.
- Daytime activity programme
- Multi-purpose court
- Table tennis
FOOD & DRINK
In the sea-view restaurant, you can tuck into European dishes, including Hungarian goulash, fresh mussels, and braised cuts of steak. You’ve also got a poolside bistro* that does snacks like pizzas and burgers.
- l-Merill restaurantIt comes with views overlooking the Mediterranean sea. You’ll have the choice of local or European cuisine from a buffet.
- The Cockerel bar
- The K LoungeThe bar serves a selection of local and imported beer, wines and spirits plus an excellent variety of exotic cocktails.
- The Island’s Edge Bistro*A variety of light snacks, burgers, pizza, pasta, grills and breakfast along with a full bar are all served here. It has easy access to the main pool and the beach.
- Pool bar
There are three outdoor, saltwater swimming pools here, all looking out towards the ocean. The main one is huge, and is shaped like a fish. Children have a section in all of them, and there’s also a big indoor pool.
- Three outdoor, saltwater pools. The main pool is in a shape of a fish. Two of the pools also have a paddling section for children.
- Indoor pool. This is one of the largest indoor saltwater swimming pools in Malta, plus it’s heated in the winter. There’s a shallow paddling pool for children too.
- Whirlpool*Located in the indoor pool complex.
- 4 Kids’ pools. These are all sections of the main pools. Three are outdoor and one is indoor.
- Pool towelsThese are provided free of charge with a deposit.
These bright, simple twin rooms come with a balcony offering views of the ocean. Along with your twins, you’ll also find 2 extra beds. Plus, there’s air-conditioning, Wi-Fi*, a mini-fridge, and a TV.
- 2 Extra Beds In Bedroom
- Sea View
- Shower in Bath
HEALTH & BEAUTY
For a spot of relaxation, head for the indoor pool area, where you’ll find a sauna* and a whirlpool*. There’s also a gym, equipped with all the essentials for a work-out.
- Fitness centre
The entertainment agenda is fairly low-key, and you’ve got a couple of bars to have after-dark drinks in. For a livelier night out, the bars in Mellieha are a 10-minute cab ride away.
- Evening entertainment programme
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- 24-hour reception
- Gift shop/mini-market
Can’t find the date you want or need more information?
Give us a call on 01303 27 26 25 (option 2) or pop in and see us at Crosskeys Travel for more information.
Or fill in the below and we shall contact you!
Why not collect your holiday money from us
* All offers are subject to availability and change.