A Beautiful Baltic Cruise *
Price: £1,269 per person
Date: 24th June – 8th July (17 nights)
Not the dates for you? Then call us today, so we can find the right ones – 01303 272625
HOLIDAY PACKAGE OFFER
Suited to families and couples with a good choice of facilities
- Standard Inside Cabin -P&O Cruises (Britannia)
- Based on two adults
- Full Board
- Onboard Activities & Entertainment
- Visit, Warnemunde, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallinn & More
- Departs from Southampton
Baltic Cruise on Britannia
Step aboard the elegant flagship of our fleet and be captivated by her charm. Designed by world-leading interior experts, she is a visual feast. Her facilities are awe inspiring. If you’re an avid foodie, you’ll delight in her eclectic restaurants. The Cookery Club is a great way to learn from top chefs. Or indulge in a sweet treat at The Market Café. It serves delectable pâtisserie from none other than pastry maestro, Eric Lanlard. If staying active is your thing, take a dip in one of her pools. Or why not try your hand at deck tennis, the golf net or the state of the art gym? And the theatre, spa, shops and cinema will keep the whole family smiling, day and night.
Britannia – P&O’s Most Sophisticated Superliner
- 13 Different Places to Eat
- 13 Different Bars
- 3 Tier & Starburst Atrium
- Extensive Children’s Facilities; Night Nursery
- Stunning Library
- Extensive Shopping Area
- Theatre with full LED feature wall
- One Million Pound Art Collection
- Dedicated Singles Insides & Balconies
The Journey – Baltic Cruise
- Discover Southampton’s maritime history at the SeaCity Museum or see impressive works in the city’s art gallery
- Enjoy a taste of La Belle France in lively Cherbourg
- Sit back, kick off your shoes and put your feet up during our ‘at sea’ days, where you can chill in the bar, lounge by the pool or enjoy a relaxing beauty treatment in the spa
- Two lower beds convertible to a king-size bed
- Bathroom with shower over bath or shower only, WC and mirror
- When three or four guests share a cabin with upper berths, the two lower berths cannot be pushed together for safety reasons.
- † Some exceptions apply
Dining On Britannia
Enjoy the main restaurants offering a choice of Club Dining – the same table at the same time each evening – or Freedom Dining with no fixed seating or dining times. If you’d like a change of scene, why not treat yourself to Select Dining venues (cover charge applies).
Activities On Britannia
Life on board Britannia is always a joy. Enjoy a wide choice of bars, restaurants, pools, spa, gym and sports facilities. Activities include Yoga, Pilates and dance classes. And the evenings bring theatre shows, bands, comedy, cabaret and a casino.
Pools & Relaxation
Each ship has several pools of varying sizes and depths, and a number of whirlpool spas. Some pools are for adults only and some are covered by retractable Skydomes for swimming in inclement weather. You also find saunas and steam rooms in the Oasis Spa that you’re welcome to pop along and use.
Spectacular EntertainmentDazzling shows, live bands and comedians perform in our theatres and lounges. Bars, libraries and art galleries allow you to choose your mood. And the Reef Children’s clubs provide activities for tots to teens with age-specific clubs and activities on our family-friendly ships.
Can’t find the date you want or need more information?
Give us a call on 01303 27 26 25 (option 2) or pop in and see us at Crosskeys Travel for more information.
Or fill in the below and we shall contact you!
Why not collect your holiday money from us
* All offers are subject to availability and change.